The B.T. Striders is a youth track and field non-profit 501 (c) (3) organization that is sanctioned by the Amateur Athletic Union (AAU) Gulf Association and the USA Track and Field (USATF) Gulf Association youth track programs for boys and girls from ages 4 to 18 years old. The track club is dedicated to the development of youth track and field athletes in the Beaumont and Port Arthur, Texas area.
The B.T. Striders welcome all new members to our club in the Beaumont and Port Arthur, Texas area.
Five Great Reasons To Run With The B.T. Striders
1. We are devoted to providing our members a fun and rewarding experience!
2. Every Team Member is important and receives support regardless of fitness level and ability.
3. We offer the specifics of running, racing strategy, and the methods to improve your overall physical well being.
4. We teach the basics to the strategy of life - plan, develop, implement and execute.
5. Everyone gets an opportunity to participate and grow as an individual.
Content copyright . BTSTRIDERS.COM. All rights reserved.